Saturday, April 3, 2010

Shower

Last year I had a little girl in my class who had a grandmother who was a retired teacher. Glenda would volunteer in my class each Monday. After she found out I was pregnant, she insisted that she give me a shower. Last Saturday she hosted the shower at her house. I realized after we got home from the shower I didn't get a picture with her.

delicious food

me and Keagan

Keagan had a lot of fun helping me open the presents


he even got a present

Keagan and Bailee enjoying the blue icing
(The icing was supposed to be baby blue, but when Glenda's husband got home with the cake it was dark blue. She kept apologizing but she said he is a man and didn't know a difference in the colors!)
Karter update: When I went to the doctor on Tuesday he said I was dilated to a 2. He told me if I wanted to have Karter earlier, he was on-call this weekend. I go back to the doctor on Tuesday for another check-up before I get induced on Thursday. I hoping to make it to school on Monday so I can go over some things with my substitute. There are several people we know whose birthday is on Tuesday the 6th so they are hoping I go into labor on my own and have Karter that day. I guess we will wait and see. Cecil and I would like for him to be born on this day too!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter and I will post pictures of Karter after he arrives!

0 comments: