Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Keagan and Karter Updates

We are making progress with Keagan sleeping in his own bed! He really is doing well. He has been going to bed with no problem and going to sleep. He wakes up and wants either Cecil or I to come and sit with him until he goes back to sleep. The first couple of nights he was waking up 3 or 4 times a night. The past two nights we have told him he could only call us one time. Monday night he woke up twice, but last night he only woke up once at 1:30 to go to the bathroom and then slept until it was time to get up. We have been making a very big deal about how big he has been. I am very proud of the progress he has made, I hope he will be sleeping through the night soon.

I went to the doctor today. My doctor said Karter looked great. He asked me if I was ready to be induced at the end of next week. I told him if that is what I needed to do then we could, but I would really like to wait until after Easter. He said it was ok to wait. The nurse came in and asked what date we wanted and we told her the 6th. She said she already knew April 5, 6, and 7th were already full. She told us everyone else must be wanting to wait until after Easter too. She is suppose to call at midnight tonight and get us on the schedule for the 8th. Dr. Killeen said we could schedule the 8th, but said things could change if he felt like I needed to have him before then when I go back on Tuesday. I will keep you updated.

0 comments: