Monday, July 19, 2010

Pictures

Finally got some new pictures.

"Black-eyed pea" as Cecil has been calling him.
Last Tuesday night, Keagan and Cecil were racing to get in the shower. I am not exactly sure how it happened other than Cecil's crutch was involved. I didn't take this picture until Friday so the swelling had already gone down. His eye is looking better, it is turning more purple now.

Karter doing what he LOVES to do-standing up.

practicing tummy time ....


and rolling over. I forgot to put that in his 3 month post. He can roll from his tummy to his back. He doesn't do it consistently, but he can do it.

one of my favorite pictures

thumb and finger in his mouth. I am trying really hard for this not to become a habit. A couple of times I have pulled his fingers out of his mouth and put his pacifier in and then he somehow gets his fingers back in his mouth with his pacifier.

The other day I was trying to get Karter to sleep but had to use the restroom. I put him in his bouncy seat for just a minute and didn't buckle him in. When I came back from the bathroom this is how I found him. He is one strong little baby. I am glad he wasn't any longer or who knows where he might have ended up.

0 comments: