Friday, June 4, 2010

Keagan's Award

Thursday was Keagan's last day of gymnastics at Ready Set Go for the spring. The parents were allowed to go out in the gym and watch and take pictures. My mom was here, so she went out and watched and took pictures of him. I stayed in the lobby and took care of Karter. At the end of the class each of the kids were given and award. Keagan got an award for having the best "seat drop, doggie drop, tummy". I told my mom his teacher was just being nice! When he is jumping on the trampoline he is wild. He doesn't stay in one spot and work on the skill she is trying to teach. He is usually bouncing from one end of the trampoline to the other. I do not expect him to be a fabulous tumbler, so as long as he is having fun that is all that matters. He started his summer classes on Tuesday. He was the only boy in his class on Tuesday. Hopefully another boy will join the class soon.

getting his award from Ms. Allie

posing

showing off his award with his award with a fake smile- I told him we couldn't go to Chick-Fil-A until he let me take his picture.
We have a very busy weekend and next week is VBS. This will be Keagan's first year to be old enough to go. He will be in the class I am working with. I am not sure if that will be a good thing or not. We will see I guess.

0 comments: