Friday, June 18, 2010

2 month update

Karter turned 2 months last Tuesday. I was waiting to do an update until I took him to his two month check-up. I took him a week late because I had VBS last week. Here are somethings about my 2-month old boy:
-weighs 13.2 pounds (73rd %) and is 24 inches long (76%)
-eats every 3 hours during the day
-has been going about 6 hours at night (hope I am not cursing myself!)
-sleeps well at night, but is not a good napper, I think I am going to start putting him on his
stomach because he sleeps really well that way even if the doctor says to put them on their
back
-still wears Size 1 diapers
-wears 0-3 month clothes
-his colic is much better, we have to be sure we have Gripe Water on hand
-smiles and coos all the time
-likes for me to touch him on the nose and make "buzz"sound, the other night he actually
laughed out loud when I did it
-absolutely hates to be burped, when I burp him half way through him eating he gets so mad,
the fastest way to get him to burp is to sit him on my leg and pat his back but he gets so mad
and stiffens out his legs and stands up which makes it very hard to burp him
-he is a very strong baby, holds his head up and loves to stand and sit up
-likes to swing, sit in boucy seat, and Bumbo seat

The day Karter turned 2 months old he sat in his Bumbo for the first time. Keagan didn't have one of these so I wasn't really sure when he was "suppose" to sit in it. I decided he can hold his head up very well, so I thought we would try it. Now if I can just keep Keagan out of it!

such a big boy

The day after he got 3 shots. The day he got them he slept all day. He would wake up to eat and then go right back to sleep.


In the mornings after he wakes up and eats, he likes to lay on our bed and look out the window. He lays there and laughs and talks to the window!

Sweet sleeping baby. I believe this is how he will be sleeping from now on.

0 comments: