Sunday, February 28, 2010

Silly Boys

I have been really bad about putting new pictures on here lately. We have been busy, but I haven't taken many pictures and haven't taken the time to put them on here. This morning I took some cute pictures, so I decided I should put them on here.

Keagan rode to Abilene today with my aunt and uncle to stay with my mom and dad for a couple of days. This morning I was trying to get ready for church and get his clothes packed. Keagan got a pair of his underwear and put it on his head. Then Cecil decided to do the same thing. I told them I needed to get my camera and take a picture. Cecil told Keagan to lay down and pretend he was asleep and they would tell everyone that I put them on their heads. Keagan couldn't stop smiling.


Then Keagan decided they needed to put shirts on their heads.

Keagan was trying really hard to put Cecil's cast on this morning.
I go to the doctor on Tuesday. I am really hoping he tells me Karter has turned. I can't believe in about a month he will be here! We really need to get on the ball and get everything ready. I will keep you updated.

0 comments: