Monday, February 22, 2010

Karter Update

Last Wednesday I went and had another sonogram done. I did not really care for the girl who did it this time. The girl who has done it in the past would always tell us what she was measuring and talk to us through the whole thing. The only thing the girl said to me on Wednesday while do the sonogram was, "Do you know what you are having?" When she finished she told me Karter weighed 5 lbs. 2 oz. and that put him in the 52 percentile. He did not measure as "big" on Wednesday as he had measure in the past. Thursday morning I saw my doctor. He did his own sonogram and told me everything looked great. He also told me he was breech. I am hoping he turns soon. Dr. Killeen said whatever postition he is in about a month before delivery is most likely the postition he will stay in. He thinks Karter will be an 8 pound baby. Keagan was 8.1. He plans on inducing the first week of April if Karter doesn't come on his own, so hopefully he will turn sometime this week. I do not have any new pictures to post. I don't know if Karter has just gotten so big and it is hard to get good pictures or if the girl who did my sonogram didn't try very hard to get good pictures. Oh well! I will keep you posted.

0 comments: