Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Weather

The weather has be absolutely gorgeouse a few days last week and so far this week (of course the weekend was cool and windy). I have had to remind my kids at school when we do the weather during circle time it is still winter and not usually this warm. After I pick Keagan up, we have been coming home and going outside to play. He has also been helping me water the grass.

Today he wanted to blow bubbles.

He does pretty good. I just have to remind him sometimes to not blow so hard.

Going up the rock wall.

Wanting to do the monkey bars. He told me I have to hold his legs, because that is how Nana does it. If Nana does it, that is how it has to be.


Our dog Cooper was in the house so I didn't have to catch him when he came down. Cooper likes to play with Keagan and tries to get him when he comes down. Our other dog Valentine just chases her tail.


Just had to throw this one in because it is a cute picture. Sunday after church we went to eat with Cecil's family for his aunt's birthday. Keagan was really tired on the way home becaue it was way past his nap time. Cecil had turned around to see if he had fallen asleep and he was sitting like this with his eyes closed. I got my camera out and went to take his picture and he opened his eyes and smiled at me.

0 comments: