Saturday, March 14, 2009

So Smart

A few weeks ago Keagan and I were doing a puzzle that has the ABC's. I would show him a letter and tell him, "That is a H for Heather. P for PaPa., etc." After doing this for a while, I would ask him, "Where is the A for Audrey?" He did really well finding them. The letters he knows the best are K, A, J, H, N, G. We bought him a toy at Wal-Mart that has the alphabet on it. There are several different games you play on it. His counting has gotten a lot better too since playing with this toy. He can count to 10 most of the time. He still leaves out 4 sometimes though.

Here is is playing the game.
Hopefully I will have some more pictures to post later in the week since I am on Spring Break. I am hoping to take Keagan to do some things I can't normally do with him when I am at school.

0 comments: