Thursday, March 26, 2009

"P" Week

Since Keagan has really started showing an interest in letters, I decided I would spend one week on each letter doing activities with that letter. "P" was the first letter he was able to identify. I had a lot of ideas for the letter "p" so that is the letter we worked on during the week of Spring Break. He is able to identify several letters, now we are working on learning words that start with that letter. We did not do a letter this week, because it has been a long week getting back in the routine after Sprink Break. Hopefully we will work on another letter next week.

He colored the "P" with polka dots using pink and purple. He made two-one for Potsey and one for PaPa.


I took him to the park to play.




We had a picnic at the park.
ate pizza and purple yogurt
helped me make pizza

played with playdough

helped me make pancakes

painted a picture

0 comments: