Saturday, November 13, 2010

6 & 7 months

On Monday, November 8th, Karter turned 7 months old. Since I never got a 6 month post written, I am just going to combine them together.

-at his 6 month check-up he was 16 lbs. 14 oz and 27 inches long
-wears size 3 diapers
-wears 6-9 month clothes, needs the 9 month for the length
-eats every 3 hours during the day
-sleeps pretty good at night, usually asleep between 8:00-8:30 and sleeps until about 6:30
-still doesn't have any teeth, we have thought he has been teething for months, but not teeth yet
-is eating fruits, vegetables, and cereal, so far he has liked everything I have fed him
-has been sitting up for a while
-had been trying to crawl for a while, but started doing it consistently on Monday
-can pull himself up on me if I am in the floor with him, has done it one time in his crib while I was standing there
-LOVES Keagan, he smiles and laughs all the time at him
-is much happier playing in the floor now that he can sit and crawl
-LOVES his pacifier, I am afraid I am going to have trouble taking it away from him when he is older

Keagan got in the crib with Karter this morning "to make sure he didn't fall out and bust his head open". Cecil will hopefully get the crib lowered tomorrow.


0 comments: