Sunday, August 22, 2010

4 months old

I am two weeks late with this post but I guess it is better late than never. Time is going by so fast-my baby boy is 4 months old.
-at his 4 month check-up he weighed 15 pounds and was 24 1/2 inches long
-got two shots, began to cry as the nurse went to stick him with the second one and it was more of a "you hurt my feelings" cry than a hurt cry
-continues to eat every 3 hours during the day
-sleeping better at night, have tried really hard to get him in a routine at night and that has helped some, usually goes to bed around 9:00 and has been sleeping until 5:00 or after
-tries to hold his own bottle, doesn't do it everytime
-started cereal but not a big fan of it
-rolls from tummy to back and back to tummy
-drools all the time
-still loves to be talked to and watch people, doesn't want to be by himself
-went swimming for the first time, did not like to be splashed

my sweet boys

It's hard work on a baby to swim!

I guess he was thirsty.


trying cereal for the first time


Needed a little milk to wash down the cereal he didn't care for.


Getting ready for bed. A little girl who was in my class last year gave him these jammies. They are so cute.
We have a had a wild weekend. Karter was running fever Friday afternoon and all day Saturday. I think it was from teething. Saturday we were running some errands and Keagan said his stomach hurt. He got sick in the restaurant and didn't eat. He threw up all night long. I just kept thinking why is this happening when school starts on Monday. Karter has felt better today and Keagan has not gotten sick anymore today. I will post some pictures in the next few days of his first day of Pre-K. Still can't believe my little boy is big enough to start school.

0 comments: