Wednesday, May 19, 2010

School Shower

Last Wednesday the teachers I teach with had a shower for me after school. They waited to have my shower after I had Karter so I could bring him up there for everyone to see. I only took 4 pictures during the shower. I guess I was too busy talking. Thankfully Mrs. Perkins was on top of things and took more with her camera.


getting loved on by Mrs. Martin

I bet you can guess what they are looking at!


Kindergarten Team
Mrs. Bownds, me, Mrs. Galloway(found out yesterday she is retiring), Ms. Stella (aide), Mrs. Mack (my wonderful sub), Mrs. Perkins, and Ms. Jamie (aide)
They were going to do a diaper shower for me too since I had all of Keagan's things but after the shower at church I told them we didn't need any diapers. Most of the teachers gave us gift cards which is great! A few of them went together and got us a gift certificate to Portrait Innovations so I am taking Karter tomorrow to get his pictures made. Can you believe he will be six weeks old tomorrow? I can't. Time is going by so fast.

0 comments: