Thursday, December 17, 2009

Introducing......

Karter
Cecil says this picture makes him think of an African child you see on commercials about starving children.
Karter does not have a middle name yet. Cecil and I cannot agree on one. I like Ryan, but Cecil says he doesn't like that. Cecil's sister, my mom, and one of my aunts all suggested Ryan without me saying that I liked it. I know we still have time to decide, but we had no trouble at all coming up with Keagan's name. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
This is the best picture they could get of him on Tuesday. He kept putting his arm over his face. The lady did get a good look at his face once, but by the time she switched to the 3-d he had moved. He was moving all over the place and she had a very hard time getting all the measurements that she needed. She did say there is no doubt he is a boy!
They told us he weighs about 1 lb. 12 oz. which is in the 79th percentile. My doctor started talking about how he might be a big baby. I think, being the professional that I am, Karter has just caught up from my first sonogram. When the doctor measured him to get my due date, he measured about 10-12 days smaller than what I thought my due date would be. I think maybe he has just caught up and my due date is closer to the first of April instead of the 12th. Who knows? They still could not get a good look at his heart because he was moving all over the place. The doctor said he can tell there are 4 chambers and doesn't think anything is wrong, but I go back in four weeks for them to try again to get a better look.

0 comments: