Saturday, December 18, 2010

Keagan

I am really behind on posting things Keagan has been doing. Here is an update on some of them.

We had a fundraiser at school. If you sold 30 or more items, you got to go on a limo ride to McDonalds. Keagan sold 31 so he got to go. My principal asked me if I wanted to go too. There were about 20 kids who went from Pre-K-4th grade.

running to the limo


The boy in the black jacket found an empty beer can under the seat on the way to McDonalds. We told the driver and he was not happy with the cleaning crew.

Houston and Keagan playing. Houston goes to our church and they are in the same class at school.



T-R-O-U-B-L-E



back at school

On Tuesdays after school, we have children's choir at church. The kids have to be in kindergarten to attend, but since I am a worker, Keagan gets to go. The first Sunday in December we had our Christmas program. Each week we have about 30 kinder and 1st graders, but on Sunday night we only had about half of them come. Keagan did not do much singing. He stood with his hands in his pockets acting shy.





Last Wednesday, Keagan had his Christmas program at school. On Tuesday, they had the dress rehearsal and he did not do much singing. My mom came to watch him. We told him if he would sing during the program, she would bring us lunch to school. He sang a little bit on Wendesday, but not a lot. I didn't get good pictures, so these will have to do.

Keagan is on the top row, 5th from the left in the red shirt. They all looked so cute in their elf hats.

Getting sticks and bells to play during one of the songs.
Friday we got out of school for the Christmas break. I was going back and forth between my class's party and Keagan's.
eating yummy breakfast food

getting ready to play a game to get new book in the book exchange


Saul really wanted the present under his chair.
Hopefully I can do a better job at posting pictures in a timely manner!!

0 comments: