Monday, November 16, 2009

It's a ........

well we still don't know. The baby was breech and the doctor could not tell. I have to call this afternoon and find out when they have scheduled me an appointment to have a 3-d sonogram. We are hoping it will be later this week or early next week.

Keagan did ask some funny comments and questions today: I was in the shower and he informed me before we went to the doctor we needed to go buy a carseat, diaper bag, diapers, and wipes. I told him we would buy those things but we didn't need to get them today because it is still a long time before the baby gets here. "How will the baby come out when it is big enough?" He has asked this before and Cecil tells him it comes out of my belly button. We were driving to get one of my tires fixed before going to the doctor this morning and he asked, "Is the baby eating food like you?" I told him the baby just gets part of the food that I eat. His reply was, "I guess you chew part of it and then the baby chews part of it."

He is too smart about somethings. Some questions he asks I really don't know how to answer him.


I will let you know when we find out what the baby is!

0 comments: