Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Tree

When Keagan and I were driving home from Thanksgiving in Abilene he kept telling me he wanted to "hang up" the Christmas tree. I didn't have school on the Monday after Thanksgiving, so we put up our tree and decorations. Keagan did really good with helping me sort the branches and then would bring me the color that I needed.

Such a big helper.



Trying to stick a branch in.

He kept trying, but told me he couldn't reach.



Putting on a decoration. (He has on clothes now because we had to take a break and go and get Cecil and his dad from the field.)

Hanging on another decoration.
Keagan LOVES Christmas lights this year. We drove him around the other night and he loved looking at them.
Tomorrow or Friday I am going to try and put up some pictures of Keagan at the Science Spectrum last week.

0 comments: