Sunday, November 9, 2008

Trick or Treating-Finally

I am just now getting around to posting some pictures of Keagan trick or treating. I thought I had taken more pictures than I did. We had planned to take Keagan to the Science Spectrum to the carnival they were having, but after we pulled in the parking lot, we quickly changed our minds. There were a ton of people there, and I wasn't sure how much Keagan would be able to do, so we just went back on Saturday morning for him to play. Here are a few of the pictures I took:

Getting ready to go in Aunt Sherri and Unlce Randy's house.

Looking at the treat from Grandma and PaPa.

Telling Grandma thanks.


Standing by the scarecrow at Aunt Melissia and Unlce Joe's.


Not wanting to say cheese.


Much happier without his ears and trunk on.


I plan to post some pictures later this week of how our day goes after I pick Keagan up from the babysitter.

0 comments: