Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cody's Birthday Party

Some of our friends little boy (I guess he isn't really "little" since he turned 8) had a birthday party on Saturday. He had a blow-up bouncer thing. (Don't know exactly what they are called). Keagan was not real sure about it when we first got to the party, but after about 5 minutes he was ready to jump. He had a lot of fun jumping. He told me he wanted one at his party.

Going in.





Watch out Cody! Here I come.


He thought that was fun.

Going down Cody's slide.



Such a sweet boy. Sharing with baby Joshua.

He LOVED Cody's monkey. We may have to make a trip to Bear Castle to let him make one.



Petting Spot.

I had to take a picture of my boys taking a nap. I just loved how Keagan had his hand.
****Aunt Heather-Do you believe me now that Keagan does wear clothes sometimes? I know there are very few pictures of him with clothes on, but he does wear them. When we are at home he loves to just be in his underwear-thats even how he sleeps. I figure as long as he keeps them on when we are in public, he's ok.

0 comments: