Thursday, July 24, 2008

Rockwall

We got Keagan a swing set for his birthday. We had gotten a catalog to look at to decide which one to get him. He would look at it with us talk about the things each one had. He really liked the rockwalls. He had never climbed on one, but that was what he was most excited about. When he first got it, he tried a few times to climb it but he couldn't. I guess he lost interest in it, because he couldn't do it. A few days ago I was making supper and I had looked out the window and saw him trying to climb it, but he didn't make it very far. Last night we were outside and I told him to try again. I stood behind him and he made it all the way up on his own. He went down the slide and then climbed up again. He went up the rockwall about 15 times last night. Once or twice he started to slip, but I told him to keep going and he did and then would make it to the top. Now if we can get him to like to swing.

Getting started.





Going up...





up...


and made it!

wee!


Headed back around to do it again.

0 comments: